Baripada: In a shocking incident, two minor girls were electrocuted to death at Sadheikala village under Town Police Station in Mayurbhanj district today.
The incident occurred when the two children aged about 5 to 6 year-old are watching TV in their neighbour’s house. One of them came in contact with a table fan and got electrocuted while another girl pulled her out in a bid to rescue. She was also electrocuted.
They were immediately rushed to district headquarters hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.
The two dceased are the daughter of Biswanath Soren and Ramachandra Soren.