News

8 rooms gutted in fire mishap in Balasore

Balasore: As many as eight rooms were reduced to ashes after a massive fire broke out at Kupari village under Khaira block in Balasore district last night.

According to reports, the fire broke out at the house of Taranisena Mohapatra and properties worth lakhs of rupees were gutted in the mishap.

On being informed, fire officials reached the spot and doused the flames before further damage.

The exact reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained. However, electric short circuit is suspected to be the reason of flames.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top