News

Fire mishap at sanitary godown in Odisha’s capital

Bhubaneswar: Properties worth lakhs of rupees were gutted after fire hit a sanitary ware house in the Old Station Bazar here last night.

According to sources, a sanitary godown belongs to Greg trading company caught fire at around 11.30PM. Locals found smoke billowing from godown and immediately informed to fire officials.

On being informed, eight teams of fire officials reached the spot managed to douse the flames following an operation of four hours.

The exact reason behind the fire mishap is yet to be ascertained. Plastic items and bathroom fittings worth over Rs 1 Crore have been gutted in the mishap.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top