News

Pregnant woman injured in fire mishap in Balasore

Balasore: A pregnant woman sustained critical burn injuries after her shawl caught fire at Nuasahi village under Nilagiri police limits in Balasore district on Thursday night.

The victim was identified as Kousalya, wife of Suresh Miridia.

According to reports, the mishap took place when she was doing an open coal fire to keep warm herself inside her house. Her shawl caught fire and she was critically injured in the fire mishap.

Initially, she was rushed to Nilagiri hospital and later shifted to Balasore District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) as her condition deteriorated.

 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top